According to the University of Waterloo, the T. Eaton Co. bought the corner lot in 1929 but didn’t build a department store until 1950.Trolley buses replaced streetcars in Kitchener and Waterloo and started travelling on King Street between the two cities on January 1, 1947. They continued until March 26, 1973, when they were replaced with non-electrified buses.
2 thoughts on “Going Grand: Paddle with Ease on a Heritage River”
Testing a comment with Google login.
Testing the comments!
Comments are closed.